Residual Current Circuit Breakers View all products
VISI-SAFE:f or safe operation and maintenance work.Class-2 insulation:;continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.VisiTrip:;detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A
- Si (Super immune), AC, A,
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version : to ensure correct discrimination between different residual current circuit-breakers and the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Full coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs
- Compliance with standard IEC EN 61008-1, certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping
- The new reference for residual current circuit-breakers in final distribution,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Greater electrical immunity with Si type (Super immune),
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
- Electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards);
- The risk of fire due to current leakage into building electrical installations.
VISI-TRIP:to detect faulty outgoers quickly and reduce intervention time.Clip-on assembly system iOF: Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which they are connected (compliance with IEC 60947-5-1)
- Remote indication of "open" or "closed" state
- Remote indication of "tripped" state
Auxiliaries for remote tripping of the device to which they are connected (compliance with IEC 60947-1)
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time-delayed tripping (to cope with micro-breaks or brief voltage drops) when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Fail-safe emergency stop tripping
- Overvoltage tripping
Auxiliary RCA for remote Control
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of circuit breakers with or without Vigi iC60 add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit-breaker resetting after tripping, in accordance with safety principles and the regulations in force.
- Local control by operating handle.
- Perform automatic reclosing of the associated protection device, after tripping.
- Increase the availability of installations without supervision, isolated, hard of access and demanding very great availability (mobile telephony systems, motorways, pumping stations, airports, railways, meteorological stations, service stations, automatic teller machines, public lighting, tunnels, etc.), by restoring them to operation without intervention by personnel in the event of a transient fault (atmospheric disturbances, industrial overvoltages, etc.).
- Simple: The same electrical auxiliaries for iC60 MCBs and iID RCCBs.
- Easy: The same simplicity of installation with mechanical clip-on assembly system
- Smart: Multiple mix combinations between electrical auxiliaries, iOF + iSD, iOF/SD + iMX, iOF + iMN etc…
- Short-circuit current
- Overload current
- Earth fault leakage current
- Manual safety tripping action
Residual Current Circuit Breakers Eaton PF7
- Breaking capacity 10kA БДС EN 60898;
- Number of poles - 2P; 4P
- Current rating to 100А
- RCD application in chains contaminated with harmonics or DC components direct current generated by : lightning strikes ; an electronic ballast; the presence of consumers generating harmonics and strip lighting , computers and others.