Schneider Electric Acti9 ilD K
VISI-TRIP: to detect faulty outgoers quickly and reduce intervention time.
Clip-on assembly system
iOF: Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which they are connected (compliance with IEC 60947-5-1)
- Remote indication of "open" or "closed" state
- Remote indication of "tripped" state
Auxiliaries for remote tripping of the device to which they are connected (compliance with IEC 60947-1)
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time-delayed tripping (to cope with micro-breaks or brief voltage drops) when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Fail-safe emergency stop tripping
- Overvoltage tripping
Auxiliary RCA for remote Control
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of circuit breakers with or without Vigi iC60 add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit-breaker resetting after tripping, in accordance with safety principles and the regulations in force.
- Local control by operating handle.
- Perform automatic reclosing of the associated protection device, after tripping.
- Increase the availability of installations without supervision, isolated, hard of access and demanding very great availability (mobile telephony systems, motorways, pumping stations, airports, railways, meteorological stations, service stations, automatic teller machines, public lighting, tunnels, etc.), by restoring them to operation without intervention by personnel in the event of a transient fault (atmospheric disturbances, industrial overvoltages, etc.).
iC60 electrical auxiliaries is a complete range to better combine safety & efficiency
- Simple: The same electrical auxiliaries for iC60 MCBs and iID RCCBs.
- Easy: The same simplicity of installation with mechanical clip-on assembly system
- Smart: Multiple mix combinations between electrical auxiliaries, iOF + iSD, iOF/SD + iMX, iOF + iMN etc…
Automatic reclosing, remote control, remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings caused by:
- Short-circuit current
- Overload current
- Earth fault leakage current
- Manual safety tripping action
Цена без ДДСЦена с ДДС
Residual Current Circuit Breaker IlD K, 2P, 25 A, 30 mA, AC
Без ДДС: 20,52 € С ДДС: 24,62 €
Residual Current Circuit Breaker IlD K, 2P, 40 A, 30 mA, AC
Без ДДС: 20,73 € С ДДС: 24,88 €