Modular Enclosures for Home Applications View all products
The Easy9 range of consumer units offer stylish, efficient and practical solutions at competitive prices.
- Central fixing points enable the door to open from top or bottom, providing flexibility and increased installation options.
- Easy9 can be flush mounted, reducing obtrusion into living and communal spaces.
Plastic modular electrical enclosure mini Pragma
Plastic modular electrical enclosure flush-mounted or surface-mounted
- Plastic modular electrical enclosure range, surface-mounted or flush-mounted, 50 to 63
- From 1 to 3 rows
- From 4 to 36 modules
- Translucent tinted or white door
- Flush-mounted: 5 colours (white, ivory, mist grey, pistachio, garnet)
- With or without terminal blocks
- Lighting indicator function
- An aesthetic enclosure which harmoniously fits its living environment and is consistent with wiring devices.
- An enclosure built to make the work easier for the electrical contractor.
- A complete electrical solution for the residential sector.
Residential sector, hotel bedrooms, small businesses:Mini Pragma, the heart of the electrical installation to receive protection and control devices consistent with wiring devices
Compact distribution boards for flush mounting Xboard BC
- Design requirements according to IEC 439-1, -3
- Degree of protection - IP40
- Protection class - II
- Nominal voltage - 400 V AC / 50 Hz
- For network systems TN, TT, IT
- Material - ABS
- Colour - RAL 9003
- Temperature resistance - from -20 ° to + 70 °
Pragma: plastic, surface-mounted, 1 microrow, range of enclosures/terminal shields
- Plastic, surface-mounted enclosure/box, 1 row, 2-4-6-8 modules.
- colour: RAL 9003 white, self-extinguishing insulating material
- IEC 60439-3, IP40/IK07.
- sealable reversible cover equipped with built-in blanking plates
- attractive price.
The small enclosures: the right choice
Range completely adapted to remote installations of machines or small extensions.
The micro-Pragma enclosures range is an offer of micro enclosures to install DIN devices of up to 8 modules in the housing and commercial building sector, for new and renovated installations.
The smallest distribution board series
The most outstanding advantage of the Micro compact distribution board series is the extremely fast way of fixing the device cover, which is due to the fact that the innovative locking mechanism snaps in automatically. This series is available with 2 to 4 module units.
The Mini compact distribution board series is brilliant thanks to the wide variety it includes. This distribution board series is generally available with or without a window, with or without connection terminals, with a top-hung window for optional retrofitting and with 2 to 6 module units.
Micro & Mini compact distribution boards, IP30
- Degree of protection IP20 or IP30
- Protection class II, fully insulated
- Optionally with or without a window
- 1 row; 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 MUs
- High-quality ABS plastic
- Glow-wire test 650°C
- Carrier rail made of plastic
- Possibility of direct fixing at the wall (Micro)
- Pre-punched metric cable insertions all around
- Window can be lead-sealed (Mini)
- Body RAL 9003, door is transparent