RXM Miniature Relays
The RXM miniature relay range consists of:
1. 12 A relays with DPDT contacts, 10 A relays with 3PDT contacts, 6 A relays with 4PDT contacts, and 3 A “low level” relays with 4PDT contacts. All of these relays have the same dimensions.
2. Sockets with mixed or separate contact terminals.
3. Protection modules (diode, RC circuit or varistor). All these modules are common to all sockets.
4. A metal hold-down clip for all sockets.
5. A plastic hold-down clip for all sockets.
6. A 2-pole bus jumper that can be used on sockets with separate contact terminals to simplify wiring when creating a jumper between the coil terminals.
7. Clip-in markers for all the sockets except RXZ E2M114.
1. Spring return push button for testing the contacts (green: DC, red: AC).
2. Mechanical “relay status” indicator.
3. Optional removable lock-down door and push button, enabling forced maintaining of the contacts for test or maintenance purposes. During operation, this lock-down door must always be in the closed position.
4. Bipolar LED (depending on version) indicating the relay status.
5. Removable marker for relay identification.
6. Four notches for DIN rail mounting adapter or panel mounting adapter.
7. Eight, eleven, or fourteen pins. 8. Area by which the product can be easily gripped.
9. Mounting adapter enabling direct mounting of the relay on a panel.
10. Mounting adapter enabling direct mounting of the relay on a DIN rail.
Sockets with Mixed Contact Terminals
1. Connection by screw clamp terminals or box lug connector.
2. Fourteen female contacts for the relay pins.
3. Location for protection modules.
4. Locking components for plastic and metal hold-down clips.
5. Locating slot for mounting on DIN rail.
6. Two or four mounting holes for panel mounting.