Contactors Виж всички продукти
The word U represents You, our business partner and New, your latest needs.
UMC magnetic contactor series employ a modular design which allows quick and simple mounting of auxiliary contact blocks, timers, mechanical latching blocks, etc. It provides convenience, economic benefit and high reliability.
TeSys K forms a complete range of reversing or non-reversing contactors, offering the best performance/compactness ratio and seamless integration in all your applications.
- Common options available for all ratings: 6, 9, 12 A
- Control circuits available: AC, DC, low-consumption DC, silent
- Applications: 2.2 kW, 4.5 kW, 5.5 kW in AC3 and AC4
- Connectors: screw clamp, faston connectors, spring terminals, pins for printed circuit board
- Industry, infrastructure, building, etc :
- Simple control systems
- Zones sensitive to noise, disturbed mains supplies: silent contactor
- Use compatible with programmable controller outputs: low-consumption contactor
Take control of integration
- AC, DC, low-consumption DC control circuit
- All types of starter: reversing or non-reversing, star/delta, by auto-transformer, etc
- Connectors: spring terminal, EverLink terminal block, screw clamp, ring-type connection, Faston connector.
- Easy and simple direct mounting beetween contactor and circuit breaker, according to EverLink terminal block (from 40 to 65 A).
- Industry, infrastructure, building, etc:TeSys D contactors have been designed for perfect integration in control systems
- They can be used to create motor starters for any type of application.
The possibilities of a powerful offer
- Pre assembled 3 pole AC-3 reversing contactors (115A – 265A) & 4 pole AC-1 change-over contactors (200-350A)
- Wide range of AC (40…400Hz) and DC control voltages
- Multiple options for connecting bus bars & cables
- Wide range of accessories to improve flexibility & safety
- Fast, simple mounting together with TeSys GV7-R circuit breaker for motor starter solution
- 2 pole (400A, 500A & 630A)
- 3 pole (115 - 2600A)
- 4 pole (115A - 780A) pole contactors
TeSys F AC3 range
- For motor applications up to 450 kW / 440V
- Control of all types of motors in normal or severe service conditions
TeSys F AC1 range
- For switching applications 1250A to 2600 A/AC1
- TeSys F offers very high performance in motor control & power switching applications
- Proven reliability & high electrical durability
- Combined with the LR9 electronic relay or GV7 motor circuit breaker, AC3 contactors are the ideal motor starters, offering quick & simpleselection
- Shared accessories across the range offers greater flexibility
- Withdrawable type coils allow easy maintenance
- TeSys F contactors guarantee electrical coordination with fuses and Masterpact NW circuit breaker offers
- Control of all types of motors and distribution circuits
- Industry, infrastructure, building, Wind turbines , Photovoltaic, data centres, etc.
- Control of resistive, inductive and capacitive circuits
- Frequency drives and soft starters
- Light distribution circuits, Induction furnaces, etc.
- 6 to 630A (AC-3 category)
- 2.2 kW to 335 kW (AC3/400 V)
- AC control
- Embedded auxiliary contacts
- Designed to perform the essential motor starter and switching functions
- Easy choice for simplicity and flexibility
- Easy to install, easy to order, easy to understand
Continual operation requires high operational reliability in the components used. The
DILM contactor achieves the best lifespan values in AC-3 applications and is ideal for
heavy AC-4 jogging.
- Easier engineering through identical construction sizes for AC- and DC-operated contactors
- Energy savings and higher packing density in control panel due to minimized heat dissipation
- High wiring security through doubled box terminals
- Less coupler relays: direct actuation from the PLC for contactors up to 32 A
- Easy engineering through integrated suppressor circuits for DC
- Uniform accessories for 3- and 4-pole contactors
- Mechanical interlock double conductor run mountable without additional separation gap
- Direct fieldbus connection through the communication system SmartWire-DT®, through plug-in type protective module